Why Every High School Student Needs a College Board Account
Signing up for a College Board account means you get access to the services you need today to prepare for life after high school, including college and career. That also means managing all your College Board activities with one login.
With your account, you’ll have the chance to benefit from programs like SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, AP®, BigFuture®, CLEP®, and more.
Here are some of the popular features students like you are already taking advantage of:
SAT Suite of Assessments
- Start an SAT registration and come back to it later
- Choose your test date and test center online
- Get immediate registration confirmation
- Print SAT admission tickets.
- View SAT scores and PSAT/NMSQT scores as soon as they're available.
Advanced Placement® (AP)
- Register for your AP Exam
- Access your AP scores and send them to colleges
- Explore the resources on AP Classroom, including AP Daily videos
- Get help planning for life after high school
- Connect with college and scholarship opportunities
- Save and update your college list and scholarship searches
- Earn entries in monthly drawings for $500 and $40,000 scholarships by completing college planning steps
Anyone 13 or older can create a College Board account. Just complete this form, verify your email, and choose your password.