Taking an AP Exam this year? Make sure you’ll be ready to get your scores on the AP Scores website in July.
How to Get Your AP Scores
1. Sign in to your College Board account to make sure you remember your password. If you don’t, you can reset it on the site. Don’t create a duplicate account—this may delay access to your scores. If you recently changed your email address, make sure your account’s been updated.
Note: Always keep your account information confidential and don’t share your username or password with others.
If you have more than one account, can’t log in, or have another problem with your account, please contact AP services at 888-225-5427 or 212-632-1780 before July.
2. If you want to send your 2020 scores and any from previous years—for free—sign in to My AP to indicate the college, university, or scholarship organization that you want receive your one free scores send. You have until the June 20th deadline to designate or update your free score send recipient online.
3. Check the AP Scores website to find out when your scores will be available.
4. When 2020 AP scores are released in early July, you’ll access them at the AP Scores website. To see your scores, you’ll need:
- Your College Board account username and password